Saturday, October 23, 2010

Exams are coming up. 戦え!

FIGHT!! exams dh dekat, pressure mningkat, belajar cepat! \(^o^)/ x berasa, pejam celik, dah nk abis semester. kin ari kin suntuk dh masa. yet, im still not sure if im ready. byk gk nk diulang kaji tp so little time. esaimen pn mseh ada bbrapa yg due next week. aiyaa. tp xpa, i can do it! if i can make it this far, i can make it all the way! yay! haha. ;)

exams dh dekat, cuti pn dh dekat. yahoo! :D pa plan utk cuti tok oh? vakasi di lundu lagi? on! kluar mcm tiada hari esok? on! dok umah n on9 pey mata trcabut? on! smua lah best. hehehe. tp yang penting, cuti ni I nk luangkn masa dgn family n friends byk2. be it just hanging out in the house or going somewhere with them. ;)

apa2 pn, aku nk struggle mena2 for this exam. aku xmok bnda dlok brulang gik. learn from mistakes. Ya Allah, guide me through this 'war', for You are the only One I can turn to. Help this humble servant of yours. Grant me wisdom, grant me taqwa and grant me success in my life, for You are The Almighty. Amin Yarabbilalamin.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment